Crossing Abilities: Monroe County’s All Inclusive Playground is sponsored by Pocono Alliance, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that improves the quality of life in Monroe County by connecting the community to much needed resources.
Crossing Abilities is a project comprised of volunteers with the collective vision of making this playground a reality for our community. We are working towards building a safe, universally inclusive playground in Monroe County for everyone to enjoy. No matter their age or their ability, everyone loves to have fun and play! Mountain View Park will be the site of our new playground. This site enjoys the support of Pocono Township and Monroe County Parks Board, which enthusiastically support our vision today and for the future.
Project Board Members
- Neal Gallagher - Project Director [Contact: email@example.com (570)406-3347]
- Alex Grum - Project Controls / Budget [Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org](570) 972-4933]
- Dina Manley - Marketing / Corporate Sponsorships [Contact: email@example.com (570)369-3235]
- Ken Van Camp - Design / Webmaster [Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (570)242-3103]
- Mike Van Camp - Design [Contact: email@example.com (575)802-5012]
- Linda Macleod - Volunteer Coordinator [Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (570)460.6940]
- Bonnie Stauffer - Agency Coordinator [Contact: BStauffer@fitzmaurice.org]
- Michael Tukeva - Pocono Alliance Executive Director [Contact: email@example.com (570)517-3953]